[quote][quote]Having limited success now. Those do blink if I double-click on them. But have 2 at one site that stay blue. I've been able to connect to one of them once. At a separate site I have 1 computer (only 1 at that site) that has been accessible since I installed Wippien.
I have a similiar problem: I have about 10 contacts:
1) sometimes my own ip remain blue....
2) some contacts switch from blue to black so vpn is estabilished, but only on a few of them
3) so I switch my state from online to offline then again online, so a few of that contact who were ip blue, now become black, but not all!!! Many time I have to kill wippien then rerun it...!!
4) i try point 3) several times, then finally I get ALL contacts with black IP, but the situation does not persist... after a few time from minute to several hours I have to re-perform point 3) again....
5) This is NOT an exclusive problem of my computer... ALL other my contact experiment the same situation...
6)ALL computer are setting to estabilish a vpn on start and also on network connection request...
IN OTHER WORD...
Is it not possible get an option auto-reconnect to vpn without restart wippien or switch his status from online to offline to online again.....??
Please excuse my english.....
OOOPs didn't put anything in on the one above
so ... I would like to suggest a Auto Reconnect as well. I have several clients that the VPN connection drops out from.
I simply restart Wippien and the connections re-establish themselves
(most of the time)
This is also taking in to mind that the power properties on all PC's are set to 'Always On' and the Auto away settings on Wippin are all set to 0=disable.
For the Hamachi users ... I have found that i have to disable the network adapter of Hamachi to run Wippien correctly.
In short, Wippien still drops the VPN connection and needs an auto reconnect option, restarting Wippien seems to help re-establish the droped link.
Also I have noticed, If I am actively working on a PC remotely using Wippien as the VPN link, the connections stays live. As soon as I finish the remote session, Wippien drops the VPN connection within minutes.